Best Laparoscopy Treatment in Chennai
GBR Fertility Centre employs the best of methods and technologies to support the aspiring parents.
Laparoscopy is an outpatient surgical procedure used in fertility medicine either for evaluation or treatment.
Laparoscopy is used to diagnose and treat
- Pelvic scarring.
- Uterine fibroids.
- Ovarian cysts.
- Fallopian tube obstructions.
- Ectopic pregnancy.
- Other structural abnormalities.
Benefits of Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy has many benefits over traditional surgery
- Improved outcome or success rate of surgery.
- Fewer and smaller incisions, with less invasive methods.
- Decreased blood loss, pain and discomfort.
- Fewer side effects of anaesthesia.
- Less tissue trauma due to the fine instruments used.
- Reduction in the risk of infection.
- Faster recovery.
- Less risk of bone loss, retaining urine and muscle atrophy.