GBR Fertility Centre provides the best ICSI treatment at affordable cost in Chennai with higher success rate and minimal side effects.
- Less quantity of sperm to do an IUI or IVF.
- Poor sperm morphology and motility(abnormally shaped sperm).
- Sperm may have trouble attaching to the egg.
- Blockage or obstruction in the male reproductive tract.
- Eggs not fertilised by traditional IVF, regardless of the condition of the sperm.
- Anejaculation (inability to ejaculate), and retrograde ejaculation (semen flows backward into the urinary bladder).
- Anti-sperm antibodies (antibodies that are produced by the man's body and may inhibit sperm function).
- In vitro matured eggs are being used.
- Previously frozen eggs are being used.
Benefits of ICIS
- This method usually results in normal fertilisation in about 75-85% of cases.
- ICSI is a safe and effective procedure for couples with male factor infertility.
- Improves the chance of fertilisation for couples with poor fertilisation success in a previous IVF cycle.