GBR offers the best IUI treatment at affordable cost in chennai. The success of the procedure will vary depending on the underlying cause of the infertility. It can be performed by using either a male partner's sperm or donor sperm.
When is it done?
- Unexplained infertility.
- Mild endometriosis.
- Issues with the cervix or cervical mucus.
- Decreased sperm motility.
- Issues with ejaculation or erection.
- A single woman wishing to conceive (donor insemination).
- Same-sex couples wishing to conceive (donor insemination).
- A couple wanting to avoid passing on a genetic defect from the male partner to the child (donor insemination).
Benefits of IUI
- Minimally invasive, lower-cost alternative to in-vitro fertilisation (IVF).
- IUI works best in patients with unexplained infertility, women with a cervix that limits the passage of sperm, and men who are unable to ejaculate effectively.